VIENNA – Production of a facelifted version of the Chevrolet Niva is under way at ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ in Togliatti, Russia, with the first vehicles already headed for Russian showrooms. Dealers in Commonwealth of Independent States countries also are expected to begin taking delivery on the new models soon, Managing Director John Hanson says in a taped message to customers. The Niva owes its design to Italy’s Stile Bertone SpA, brought in by GM-AvtoVAZ to help freshen-up the small SUV. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-AvtoVAZ Launches Facelifted Chevrolet Niva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.