VIENNA – ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ may add Opel cars into its portfolio. Russian business daily Vedomosti, quoting sources close to the company, says GM-AvtoVAZ plans to start assembling two Adam Opel GmbH models in 2007 or 2008. General Motors Corp. and Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ each own 41.5% of the joint venture, while the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development holds the remaining 17%. Vedomosti also quotes GM-AvtoVAZ General Director Richard Swando as saying the partners “have laid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-AvtoVAZ May Assemble Opel Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.