As part of the graduated rollout of its well-received GMT800 truck line, General Motors Corp. will launch its heavy-duty pickup trucks next year as '01 models. The launch follows the '99 model debut of its light-duty pickups last year and the unveiling last month of GM's newest full-size sport/utilities for '00. The '01 GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500s also will see the addition of a new diesel to their lineups, an optional common rail-fed direct-injection 6.6L turbodiesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Beefs Up Big Truck Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.