VIENNA – General Motors Powertrain Uzbekistan YoAJ, the newly established joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Uzbek state auto maker AK Uzavtosanoat, launches construction of a new engine plant in the Zangiota district of the capital city of Tashkent. The new joint venture, owned 52% by GM, is an offshoot of the successful vehicle JV, General Motors Uzbekistan OyAJ, which was established in October 2007. GM Powertrain Uzbekistan will manufacture 1.0L, 1.2L, 1.4L and 1.5L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Begins Construction of Uzbek Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642