General Motors Corp. is beginning negotiations that may result in the automaker increasing its stake in Saab Automobile. “I certainly don't rule out doing it,” GM President and Chief Operating Officer G. Richard Wagoner tells Ward's. “I think under some scenarios it can make some sense. We're actually beginning negotiations with Investor (AB) on whether we do it or not. I think we'll have an answer to that within several months from now.” GM and Investor currently each own 50% of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Begins Saab Talks with Investor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.