SAO PAUL – General Motors do Brasil Ltda. is enhancing the Corsa Classic, its most popular entry-level car, with an overhead-cam engine. Although the Corsa Classic has not been cosmetically updated, GM decided to extend its life after it sold 57,000 units last year. The second best-selling model in the subcompact class was the New Corsa Sedan with 25,000 units. The Corsa Classic has a sticker price of $5,882. Unable to raise car prices due to the sluggish economy here, GM is focusing on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brazil Enhances Corsa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.