General Motors begins selling the Chevrolet Cruze in Brazil this month, the first vehicle in a 9-product offensive over the next 18 months aimed at recapturing lost market share and perhaps overtaking local sales leaders Fiat and Volkswagen. âThe initial reaction is very, very good,â says Jaime Ardila, president of GM South America. âExpectations are very high.â If the Cruzeâs performance in other markets around the world serves as any indication, it should prove popular in Brazil, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brazilâs Launch of Chevy Cruze Begins Product Offensive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.