General Motors do Brasil Ltda. shows off its new Chevrolet Astra Multipower 2.0 to Brazil President Luis Inacio Lula da Silva at the Palacio do Planalto in the capital of Brasilia. GM says the new Multipower 4-door sedan is the first Brazilian vehicle capable of running on a variety of fuels, including compressed natural gas (CNG), alcohol, gasoline or any mixture of gas and alcohol. The new model is equipped with a 2L, 8-valve 4-cyl. that employs engine control electronics developed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brazil Shows President New Astra Multipower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.