General Motors Corp. inks a deal with Ukrainian partner Ukrainskaya Avtomobilnaya Korporatsya (UkrAvto) to produce Chevrolet Aveo small cars at a plant in Poland. GM says production of the 4-door Aveo, designed by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in South Korea, will begin at the plant in Warsaw in fall 2007. An all-new 3- and 5-door hatchback version of the car will be added into the mix beginning mid 2008. Top executives told Ward's earlier this year the auto maker was looking for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Build Chevrolets in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.