General Motors of Canada Ltd. says its Chevrolet Kodiak and GMC TopKick medium duty trucks will base at C$41,895 ($27,315) for the C4500 Regular Cab and C$43,750 ($28,524) for the C5500 Regular Cab. C4500 Cutaway models start at C$41,115 ($26,806), while C5500 Cutaways begin at C$42,970 ($28,015). The Motorhome version of the C4500 will sticker at C$41,780 ($27,240) and the C5500 at C43,635 ($28,449). C4500s have a gross vehicle weight rating of 16,000 lbs. (6,970 kg) and C5500s have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Canada Announces Kodiak, TopKick, Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.