DETROIT – General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner says there are possible synergies between General Motors Acceptance Corp. and Chrysler Financial Services, the financial arms of the respective auto makers. Cerberus Capital Management LP, which is set to acquire a majority stake in Chrysler Group, bought 51% of GMAC last November, opening the door for a possible merger of the financial entities. Although he admits there is a possibility of a partnership between GMAC and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO Sees Possible Synergies Between GMAC, Chrysler Financial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.