LAGUNA NIGEL, CA ‚Äď General Motors Corp. will launch a large-scale experiment involving fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs) next year when it gives the keys to 100 hydrogen-fueled Chevrolet Equinox cross/utility vehicles to consumers in three U.S. cities. The auto maker takes the wraps off its adapted ‚Äô07 Chevy Equinox FCV, which it will lease to select drivers in Los Angeles, New York and Washington in 3-month stints. Expected to cover a 200-mile (322-km) range, the FCV will top out at 100 mph ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Channel 100 Fuel-Cell Vehicles to ‚ÄėRegular People‚Äô" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.