GM China will introduce more than 60 new vehicles over the next five years and intends to increase sales in the country from 2.35 million units to 5 million by 2015, says Kevin Wale, president and managing director. The GM Shanghai joint venture will introduce 15 new vehicles under the Chevrolet brand that will range from small cars to midsize sedans and a new lineup of SUVs. The auto maker also will roll out12 new Buick products, Wale says. The executive makes his remarks while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Aims to Push Car Sales to 5 Million by 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.