General Motors Co.’s China arm exports the first batch of commercial minivans from its SAIC-GM-Wuling Automotive Co. Ltd. joint venture to Latin America, Africa and the Middle East regions. The initial shipment of 150 Wuling N200 vans sporting Chevrolet badges left the port of Guangzhou today, GM China Group President Kevin Wale says in a release. GM China also will ship the more upscale N300 model to the same markets. The 1.2L N300, launched in China in July 2008, has a more spacious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Begins Wuling Minivan Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.