Phil Murtaugh, who oversaw massive sales and revenue growth at General Motors Corp.’s China operations during his 5-year tenure, is leaving the company for personal reasons. Details of Murtaugh's replacement are being finalized and an announcement is pending, GM says. Phil Murtaugh “Under Phil's leadership, GM has achieved record sales approaching nearly 500,000 units a year and become an industry leader with more than 9% of the vehicle market,” says Troy Clarke, president of GM’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Chief Resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.