A General Motors joint venture in China will begin exporting complete-knocked-down kits of one of its most popular family vans to Egypt, where it will be assembled and marketed as the Chevrolet Move, the auto maker says. SAIC-GM-Wuling builds minicommercial vehicles, passenger vans and Baojun-brand passenger cars at its plant in Qingdao, Shandong province. Up to now, it has produced and sold the family van exclusively in China, where it is known as the Wuling Rong Guang. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China JV to Assemble Chevrolet Move Passenger Van in Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.