General Motors Corp.’s Shanghai GM joint venture reduced the price of its Buick Sail models to better compete with other regional auto makers that earlier lowered vehicle prices. Sail models now will be priced from RMB92,800-RMB129,800 ($11,210-$15,683), compared with a previous price range of RMB100,000-RMB135,500 ($12,082-$16,371). Another GM JV, Shenyang Jinbei GM Automotive Co. Ltd., dropped the prices on three Chevrolet Blazer SUVs from between RMB15,000 to RMB20,000 ($1,812 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China JVs Drop Vehicle Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.