GM China Group is in negotiations to export China-made vehicles to Japan. The talks with General Motors Corp.’s Japanese arm have been ongoing for a couple of years now but soon may culminate in a deal, says Phil Murtaugh, GM China chairman and CEO. GM China may soon export the GL8 minivan The vehicle intended for Japan is the GL8, a minivan made at the Shanghai-General Motors Automotive Co. Ltd., based on the Chevrolet Venture. Exports would be in small numbers, as it only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Looks to Japan as Export Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.