GM China Group’s joint ventures break the 200,000-monthly-sales mark for the first time in September, jumping 15% from year-ago to 208,353 vehicles. Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd. delivered 100,786 vehicles in the month. Sales of Buick, Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicles surged 40.8% ahead of like-2009. Chevrolet deliveries spiked 36.8% to 46,243 units, driven by the Cruze and China-developed New Sail small car. Buick sales totaled 57,984 units, a 35.4% gain on prior-year, thanks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Posts Record Sales in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.