General Motors Corp. says it will purchase $107.5 million worth of parts from 19 South Korean suppliers, potentially clearing another hurdle in the creation of GM Daewoo Auto Technology Co. GM Daewoo is the new auto maker that will be spawned from certain Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. assets GM and its partners will purchase as part of a pending $400 million deal with Daewoo’s creditors. Several factors have held up finalization of the purchase, including the flap with suppliers riled over parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Commits to Korean Parts Buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.