General Motors Corp. confirms it will move its Asia/Pacific regional headquarters from Singapore to Shanghai. The relocation will uproot about 100 employees who work in Singapore, where GM’s Asia/Pacific center of operations have been located since 1993. GM CEO Rick Wagoner announcing the auto maker will relocate its Asia/Pacific headquarters. The move to Shanghai includes a $250 million investment by GM and its China-based partner Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. to upgrade the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Confirms Asia/Pacific HQ Move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.