General Motors Corp.'s Chevrolet's SSR concept performance pickup will move into production late in 2002 as an '03 model. And, as expected, so too will the Cadillac division's Evoq high-performance roadster. SSR pricing is not determined, but based on its anticipated specification and appeal, a number above $30,000 is expected. The retro-styled 2-seater pickup, drawing cues from Chevy pickups of the late '40s and early '50s, already is likened by some experts as a Corvette truck. It will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM confirms retro SSR pickup, Evoq roadster for '03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.