General Motors Corp. is considering consolidating its Powertrain Group engineering operations to facilities in Pontiac, MI, Powertrain officials confirm. “No decisions have been made at this time. We are looking at a number of options. We just don't have much to say,” a Powertrain spokesman says. Powertrain, founded in 1991, is headquarted in Pontiac. There also are Powertrain engineering operations at GM's Tech Center campus in Warren, MI. A Powertrain executive acknowledges that, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Considering Powertrain Consolidation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.