ROSARIO, Argentina — General Motors Corp. of Argentina may be preparing to build one of Suzuki Motor Corp.'s models at its factory here. The project has been under study for several months and is part of the integration strategy of GM and the Japanese automaker. GM holds a 10% share in the automaker and in July became the official representative of Suzuki in Argentina. If everything works out as proposed, production could begin a year from now for Suzuki's Grand Vitara, a 4-wheel-drive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM considers Suzuki SUV for Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.