General Motors Corp. will continue production of its ’08 Chevrolet Uplander and Pontiac Montana SV6 minivans until the third quarter of next year, when the auto maker will exit the segment altogether. GM’s Doraville, GA, plant built 7,667 Uplanders in July, which narrowly exceeds production of 7,635 in June but is well ahead of 5,498 made in like-2006. However, just 470 Montanas were manufactured in July, a slight uptick from 315 in June but below year-ago’s 516. In the first seven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Continue Some Minivan Output Through Mid-2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642