General Motors Corp.’s shares in GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. could be pledged as surety for new financing from the Korea Development Bank, GM Asia/Pacific President Nick Reilly tells reporters in Seoul. Reilly, who also serves as chairman of GMDAT, spoke with reporters Thursday following a 3-hour meeting with KDB officials. Asked if GM’s 50.9% share in GMDAT could be used to guarantee a new credit facility, Reilly says in a transcript of the press conference. “It’s always ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Could Pledge GMDAT Shares as Collateral for New Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.