SANTA BARBARA, CA – General Motors Corp. has received inquiries regarding the availability of its Ste. Therese, Que., Canada, assembly plant, which is scheduled to close Aug. 30, a company executive tells Ward’s here at a product seminar. “We have various interests who have been in contact,” says Michael Grimaldi, president-GM Canada, who declined to divulge further details. GM announced it was closing Ste. Therese, which makes the Camaro/Firebird, last September. Due to years of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Courts Buyers for Ste. Therese Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.