PETOSKEY, MI – Do you want to know a secret? The vehicle shown here with two sliding doors, a roof rack, a snubbed nose and 7-passenger seating is really a minivan, not a “crossover sport van.” But don’t tell General Motors Corp., or any potential buyer who might climb behind the wheel. Buick Terraza In an effort to shake off one of the auto industry’s worst stereotypes, the updated ’05 minivans from GM have been renamed crossover sport vans by the auto maker. The public likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Crossing Over With Terraza, Relay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.