It didn’t take long for Jerry York to make an impact at General Motors Corp. York, who represents Tracinda Corp. and billionaire owner and GM stakeholder Kirk Kerkorian, was named to the GM board of directors Monday, replacing E. Stanley O’Neal, CEO of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. who resigned his seat after five years of service. Today (Feb. 7), GM outlined several new cost-cutting moves, seemingly following a proposed game plan York initially laid out for the auto maker in a lengthy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Cuts Top Exec Pay, Dividend, Salaried Benefits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.