General Motors Corp., last of the North American auto makers to complete a review of fourth-quarter production plans, is making no major changes to overall output volume in the quarter. However, a modest cut in truck production is being offset by increased car volume. The auto maker’s October-December slate calls for the production of 1,217,400 cars and trucks in North America, some 900 units more than were on the schedule a month ago, including 6,300 fewer trucks but 7,200 more cars. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Cuts Truck, Adds Car Output in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.