GM Daewoo Auto & Technology appoints Josef Edlinger vice president-global purchasing and supply chain. Edlinger replaces David Dowdall, who takes over as director-global purchasing-machinery and equipment, for General Motors Corp. Dowdall has served in the GMDAT global purchasing post since the company was founded in October 2002. Edlinger joined GM in 1982, after serving with Autohaus Froehlich in Russelsheim, Germany. Previous GM appointments include director-electrical in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Appoints Purchasing Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.