South Korea-based GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. (GMDAT) signs a final labor agreement Aug. 23 with its unions, paving the way for its acquisition of the Daewoo Bupyeong production complex The comprehensive pact, the first completed and ratified among all South Korean auto makers this year, is especially significant because it contains language that would see GMDAT immediately begin the legal process for acquiring the assets of Daewoo Incheon Motor Co. (DIMC). (See related story: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Begins Legal Process to Acquire Bupyeong Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.