GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. says it plans to develop a demonstration fleet of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs) for the South Korean market. GMDAT CEO Nick Reilly tells a press conference held in Busan Nov. 15 the subsidiary will partner with parent General Motors Corp. for the project and adapt GM’s hydrogen fuel-cell system. GM is considered a world leader in hydrogen fuel-cell development. Reilly brought with him a one-of-a-kind GM hydrogen-powered prototype based on the Opel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Build Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.