GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. says it intends to acquire a 40% stake in Polish auto maker Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych SA for 238.7 billion won ($255 million). âWe will continue discussions and make an announcement if the details are finalized and approved,â a GMDAT spokesman tells Wardâs. GMDATâs board of directors approved a plan to acquire the stake in FSO on Aug. 31, he says. GMDAT ships the Lanos and Aveo from South Korea in semi-knocked-down kits for assembly by FSO in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Buy 40% Stake in Polandâs FSO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.