DETROIT – Daewoo vehicles are on their way back to the U.S. market. “Realistically, I think it could still be this year,” says D. Nick Reilly, president and chief executive officer, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Ltd., of a reintroduction in the U.S.(see related story: Rebadged Daewoos for U.S. Under Study) The decision comes shortly after the last Daewoo-badged vehicles finished selling here. Some of the vehicles will be returning but sporting General Motors Corp. badges. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Daewoo Cars May Hit U.S. This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.