BUPYEONG, South Korea - Ask Alan S. Batey what he thinks of the South Korean car market and chances are he will press his temples a moment before answering. Batey, vice president-sales, marketing and aftersales at GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., says the market is as tough and competitive as any he has worked in during his 25 years with General Motors Corp. They include the U.K., Switzerland, the Netherlands, Dubais and other regions. Alan Batey “One thing I've learned in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Chief Determined to Tough It Out in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.