SEOUL – Nothing has gone smoothly for General Motors Corp. in the two years it has been negotiating to take control of insolvent Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd.’s assets. Labor strikes, firebombings, misinformation and misunderstandings have plagued the proceedings. See a chronology of events in the GM/Daewoo Deal So it should come as no surprise that the signing of the final $1.2 billion agreement between the two on April 30 met with disruption as well. ANALYSIS As key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Daewoo Deal Has Rough Road Ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.