VIENNA – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. will extend licensing of Daewoo Matiz and Lanos production at Daewoo-FSO Motor S.A. in Poland for another two years. The deal to continue production was announced at a press conference in Warsaw today after a Polish government delegation returned from meetings with GM Daewoo in South Korea. Daewoo Matiz Originally, Daewoo-FSO Motor – and several other Daewoo plants not acquired by the new GM Daewoo Auto & Technology in 2002 – was to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Extends Matiz, Lanos Output in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.