SEOUL – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co.’s all-new Tosca sedan is the auto maker’s first “homegrown” midsize sedan and is expected to bring future sales growth to the upstart company. The car was designed and developed over 30 months at the product design and engineering center adjacent to the No.2 plant in the Bupyeong manufacturing complex, where it now is produced. Released in late January, the Tosca also is the vehicle Rick Labelle counts on to help garner another two percentage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Finds Creative Ways to Take Cars to Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.