South Korea's GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is rounding out its passenger-car offerings with the introduction of its first large luxury car, based on the Holden Statesman. GMDAT President and CEO Nick Reilly identifies the new vehicle, the Daewoo Statesman, as the company's “flagship model.” Daewoo Statesman In filling the large-car gap, Reilly opted to differentiate the existing Holden Statesman, produced in Elizabeth, South Australia, and import it to South Korea. The car is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Imports Australian Luxury Flagship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.