BUCHAREST – GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. unveils its new Chevrolet-badged models at the Salonul International de Automobile Bucuresti motor show here. Romania is the first European country to sell the Korean-made Daewoos as Chevrolets; they continue to carry the Daewoo badge in Western Europe. (See related story: Daewoo Ready to Contribute in Europe) GM Daewoo selling cars, such as new Evanda, as Chevrolets in Romania. The new company has chosen to badge its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Launches Chevrolet in Romania" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.