GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. begins operations at its newly completed Vehicle Kit Export Center in Incheon, South Korea, boosting its kit export capacity by 67% to 1.42 million units annually. It is the largest complete knocked-down export facility in the country, GMDAT President Michael Grimaldi says at the dedication ceremony. “Our new facility will enable us to improve the cost and quality competitiveness of our vehicle kit operations,” he says. “We will be able to expand our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Launches CKD Export Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.