GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is offering new stock shares to all current stakeholders to help finance its South Korean design, engineering and production operations. The auto maker has been designated as General Motors Co.’s center for global small cars. A spokesman tells Ward’s the subsidiary is making available 162 million common shares at an offering price of 3,019 won ($2.45) per share. “If shareholders purchase 100% of the newly offered shares, then approximately 491 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Offering $399 Million in New Shares to Boost Refinancing Effort" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.