GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. says it will repay in full an outstanding $1 billion loan that has been the source of tenuous negotiations for more than a year with the Korea Development Bank and other banks involved in the original syndicated transaction. The KDB and other creditors were advised of GMDAT's decision at a Dec. 1 meeting in Seoul. The parties have been negotiating the conversion of the $1 billion revolving-credit facility to a new long-term loan for the last 30 months, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Repay Creditor Banks $1 Billion Loan in Full" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.