Daewoo Motor Sales Corp., the domestic sales company for GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. Ltd., aims to expand its sales of GM Daewoo cars to more than 200,000 units in 2003, from an estimated 158,000 in 2002. The auto maker says GM Daewoo in 2003 will set its marketing focus on the compact car segment, while importing four to five General Motors Corp.-built sedans and SUVs for South Korean consumers. Daewoo Motor Sales has set out to build a “total automotive service structure,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Sales Projections Hit 200,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.