GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is looking at land for a vehicle test track and research and development facility in South Korea’s Cheongna area, about 18 miles (29 km) from its main R&D facility in Bupyeong. Local sources in Cheongna say the No.3 Korean auto maker is looking at a parcel of land exceeding 148 acres (60 hectares) in area. A GM Daewoo spokesperson confirms the search, but says no agreement has been initiated. GM Daewoo President Nick Reilly commemorates the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Seeks Test Track Land" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.