GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. signs a memorandum of understanding to ship a new line of its global small vehicles for emerging markets (GSVEM) to the GM-Uzbekistan’s joint-venture plant with UzAvtoSanoat located in Asaka, eastern Uzbekistan. General Motors Co. holds a 25% share in the JV formed in 2008, with UzAvtoSanoat holding majority ownership. A GMDAT spokesman says the South Korean subsidiary will ship complete-knocked-down kits to Asaka for assembly. The new global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo to Ship Vehicle Kits for Assembly in Uzbekistan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.