DETROIT – An SUV tops the list of priorities for GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd., say top officials of the recently reborn auto maker. Reilly: Daewoo SUV more than two years away. GM Daewoo, created when General Motors Corp. purchased some of the assets of South Korea’s now-failed Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., has a product line five strong – none of which are SUVs. The former Daewoo tapped the SUV market through light-truck specialist Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd., but that unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Daewoo SUV Still Ways Off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.