GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. unveils its dramatic new SUV/coupe, the T2X, at the Seoul Motor Show. Said by GMDAT to be a "thinly disguised prototype," the new vehicle was developed with young buyers in mind.(See related story: GMDAT to Show SUV Coupe in Seoul) GM Daewoo T2X concept It features large alloy wheels, plain-Jane interior with a motorcycle-like instrument cluster and solid central spine. Although considered a coupe in design treatment, it has four doors. The rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Daewoo Unveils T2X SUV/Coupe at Seoul Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.