Bill Lovejoy announces Oct. 21 he will be retiring Jan. 1 as General Motors Corp. group vice president-vehicle sales, service and marketing. William Lovejoy Lovejoy, who has spent 40 years with GM, has held the position since January 2000 and is credited with improving the auto maker’s relationship with its dealers. "Bill has had a great career at GM in a number of important assignments, all of which he handled wonderfully,” says President and CEO Rick Wagoner. “Most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Dealers React to Lovejoy Retirement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.